Friday 28 February 2014


Hi! A new look website needs a new Blog!

Welcome all, I have just finished creating an all new website doing away with what I have had for some years. I am really happy with the results, it looks fresh and clean. There are even more examples of my work. You will find it much easier to navigate and simpler when placing an order. Please take a minute to have a look. I would be interested in what you think. You'll find it at www.caricaturesbyspratti.com.au

Thanks
Spratti


Always best to let the customer do the talking!

"When I received my artwork for my brother's birthday I was absolutely thrilled (not a strong enough word). My brother was overwhelmed when we presented it to him. Spratti's ability to capture the real deal from just a few photos is absolutely mind boggling. The caricature is absolutely brilliant. It is without hesitation that I recommend Spratti." - Glenda L

No comments:

Post a Comment