Friday 4 April 2014

Caricature Artist Perth

Are you in Perth and looking for a caricature artist?

I am a professional Australian Caricaturist with years of experience and hundreds of customers throughout Perth and Western Australia. My work has found a home in virtually every corner of Australia and countless overseas countries.
I have created many caricatures for Perth and WA based companies such Rio-Tinto, Fortescue Metals and Woodside plus numerous Perth and WA based individuals.

My work is renowned for capturing an accurate likeness and the actual 'spirit' of the individual including their personalised details (the things that make them tick) all in the one price.

If you are looking for someone to create a totally unique gift caricature for a Birthday, Farewell, Retirement, Wedding and Wedding Anniversary gift and you need it in Perth 'yesterday' then you have found your caricature artist.

You will receive ONLY the original hand drawn and painted artwork, not a print-out (after all who wants a print-out for a gift?) Delivery is FREE throughout Australia and in addition to the original artwork I will send you a FREE digital copy. You give the original and you get a copy to keep!
My caricatures are easy to order online. You don't have to leave your chair or wait in a queue.

I'll do all the work and you'll get all the praise - Perfect!

Contact me today on www.caricaturesbyspratti.com.au  or call on 0414 633652

No comments:

Post a Comment